Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day #3 of NaNo

Well, here I am at day # 3, (I will try to remember to post a good excerpt today!), and while I'm not exactly thousands of words a head of everyone else, I am making slow progress, the first day I surpassed my personal word count goal, but a couple hundred words, and yesterday, I failed to meet NaNo's word count goal by a measly two words (if I hadn't already closed the document file containing my story and been shutting the rest of the computer down, I would have typed those two lowly words, but oh well.

I'm not sure how much writing I'll bet done today, I will strive for my personal goal first, that way I at least make NaNo's goal. So far so good then, I guess.

I will try very hard, as I previously mentioned to try and find a good excerpt to post from the story today, although it may not be until later tonight if I do, so please stay tuned!!

God Bless,

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment