Monday, November 1, 2010

Day#1 of Serious Writing

Well, today is the first official day of NaNoWriMo for me (even though I started writing yesterday! Sshh!!), and I've done fairly well, I surpassed NaNo's word goal of 1,66-something or other, and I've surpassed my personal word goal of 2,000 and the day's not over yet! I'm on a roll watch out world!! LOL.

Tomorrow I hope to do at least as well.

And for those of you interested in the story, I'm not posting an excerpt today, but I will give you and update!! Celia has left home, reached Maine and now reached her grandmother's house. It's very late, she's very tired, and is about to call her family and let them know she's gotten to Grandma's safely.

I'll be very interested to see what happens to her tomorrow.

Stay tuned!
God Bless!

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment